SMR UPS 1000-3000 VA 1/1
SMR single phase UPS is the on-line Rack/Tower version of Galileo series. Galileo RT UPS is ideal for small and medium businesses, networks and servers.
High level of protection for networking equipment, security systems and critical applications.
- On-line double conversion UPS from 1000 to 3000 VA.
- Available in a flexible Rack/Tower 2U design allowing the unit to be configured for rack-mount or free standing applications.
- High efficiency reducing energy costs and environmental impact.
- Easy installation and setup.
- Extendable runtime
- On-Line double conversion technology protects from all power failures for maximum uptime.
- Active harmonic power quality control with THD <3% for maximum upstream sources.
- Easy user-replaceable battery.
- Battery extension box allowing additional autonomy time to be quickly added.
- Automatic self-test and advanced battery management maximizing battery performance and extending battery life.
- Input Power Factor 0.99 and THD <3%.
- High double conversion efficiency and ECO mode for low running costs and environmental impact.
- Smart cooling system ensuring further energy savings.
- Full compliance with all international product standards.
- Programmable switched outlet group for setting load priorities.
- Remote emergency power off for immediate UPS shutdown.
- Audible alarm alerts upon utility power and UPS status change.
- One slot auto-sensing for communication cards.
- USB and RS232 communication ports included.
- Three output receptacles (IEC 320-C13) for 1000 VA version.
- Six output receptacles (IEC 320-C13) for models from 2000 to 3000 VA versions.
SMR Technical Specifications RT 1000-3000 VA On-Line 1-phase UPS
|UPS Type||RT (2U)*||RT (2U)*||RT (2U)*|
|Nominal power (W)||900||1800||2700|
|UPS dimensions WxDxH (mm)||440x390x88||440x475x88||440x600x88|
|UPS weight (kg)||12||17||26.5|
|Connection type||IEC 320-C14||IEC 320-C20|
|Nominal voltage||230 Vac 1-phase|
|Voltage range||195 to 260 Vac|
|Frequency and range||50/60 Hz, 45 to 65 Hz|
|Current distortion (THDi)||<3%|
|Connection type||3 IEC 320-C13||6 IEC 320-C13|
|Nominal voltage||230 Vac +/-1% 1-phase|
|Power factor||Any power factor up to 0.9 lagging or leading without power derating|
|Overload capability||105% continuous, 120% for 30 seconds,|
|150% for 10 seconds, >150% transfer to bypass|
|Mode of operation||On-line, Eco-mode|
|*Rack/Tower ◆ Measurement conditions: optimised parameters, fully charged battery, 0.7 PF|
|Connectivity and function extensions|
|Front panel||Display LCD, status LED, function keys|
|Communication||Included: USB, EPO, RS232. Optional: dry contact card, SNMP card. Compatible platforms: Windows, Linux, Mac|
|Operating temperature range||0°C to +40°C|
|Altitude (AMSL)||<1000 m without power reduction, > 1000 m with reduction of 0.5% per 100 m|
|Audible noise at 1m (dBA)||<50|
|Standards and certifications|
environment, health and safety
|ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004, BS OHSAS 18001:2007|