Our TVR-M3H voltage regulators operate fully automatically for voltage regulation without any user intervention.
Once the regulators are switched on, your mains voltage is continuously measured and the necessary up / down operations are performed automatically, giving your system the constant voltage required for healthy operation. Servo regulators consist of VARIAC, servo motor which controls VARIAC, electronic millimetre card which controls this motor and booster transformer.
The start torque can quickly correct even very small voltage changes thanks to the high DC servomotor and the control system that can respond quickly to voltage changes. When the regulation is completed, the servomotor is de-energized with the aid of the electronic braking circuit. It has high efficiency.
Pollution, parasitic, etc. at output voltage do not corrupt.
You can safely use any area with regular electricity needs without any problems.
TVR M3: 60 – 75 – 100 – 120 – 150kVA
TVR M3H: 200 – 250 – 300 – 400 – 500 – 600 – 800 – 1000 – 1250 – 1600 – 2000- 2500kVA
The TVR-M3H Regulator provides the following:
- Protection of the user from negative voltages.
- Protection of the user and the device from excessive current
- Undisturbed pure sinus voltage regulation.
- Long-term overload protection and short-term protection.
- AC voltage balancing with extremely high accuracy.
- Run smoothly on all loads from 0% to 100%.
- Manual transfer to bypass regime without regulating.
- Display all values against the probabilities in the bypass regime.
- Record mains input voltage limits and load current values.
- Static, not gradual, dynamically correct output voltage too quickly without user notice.
- When protections are activated, record the number of protection trips and the reason for each parameter separately.
- Generation as standard is ± 0.4% (379.87V – 382.6V) stable when the input voltage is within the range of 112.6V….. 537V.